This website, Make My infra., (hereinafter referred to as "13sqft.com") is owned, hosted and operated by MAKE MY INFRA(MMI), registered at S/F, 345, LIG, POCKET-3C, SECTOR-3C, SECTOR-16B, Dwarka, Phase -2 West Delhi, Delhi, 11078). These terms and conditions regulating the use of these Services constitute a legally binding agreement between 13sqft and the User (the “Agreement”).
The 13SQFT portal allows partners to generate a lead with clients and will receive a commission for referring a merchant. To participate in the Program, you must comply with all of these requirements, and be on a 13sqft Portal Affiliate in good standing. By subscribing to or interacting with other User(s) on or entering into negotiations in respect of sale or supply of goods or services on or using the Web Site in any manner for any purpose, You undertake and agree that You have fully read, understood and accepted the Agreement.
By registering or subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the sale or supply of all products or systems (“Products”), and the performance of all services (which includes any software provided as a service) (“Services”) by Make My Infra in 13sqft for the website or any other purpose (“13sqft”) to you (“Customer”) and will form a necessary part of any Offer or Agreement, therefore. Customers ordering Products or required any other Services from 13sqft will accept these Terms, as such terms may have been updated through the date of registering in 13sqft. As used herein, “Agreement” means any written agreement for supply, distribution, sale, or license of any Products or Services entered into between Merchant and the customer.
Products and Services may include a website or mobile application that may be subject to additional terms (“Additional Use Terms”) or software that may be subject to additional (end-user) software license conditions, both from either Make My Infra or an affiliate, or third parties. 13sqft advises its users that while accessing the Platform, they must follow/abide by the related laws, 13sqft is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during the use of Platform, 13sqft at its sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Platform at any time.
2. The customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of any order, including with respect to the specification, configuration, or other requirements of Products and Services, and functionality, compatibility, and interoperability with other products (not authorized by 13sqft), as well as fitness for a particular use. Customer warrants that the information provided to 13sqft under an Agreement is complete, accurate, and true and the Customer acknowledges that a failure to provide complete, accurate and true information or instructions to 13sqft may detrimentally affect 13sqft's ability to discharge its obligations or exercise its rights under an Agreement.
3. Any catalog, specification, price sheet or other similar documentation prepared by 13sqft is strictly for convenience only and will not be deemed as an Offer. 13sqft believes that such documentation is complete and accurate at time of final dealing, but 13sqft does not warrant that such documentation is error-free. 13sqft will not accept responsibility for any damages in connection with errors of measurements, descriptions, application recommendations, and the like.
4. Products will be supplied in accordance with the standard functionalities, styles, and sizes as described in the 13sqft portal or, for special or made-to-order Products, in accordance provided by the merchant. In the event of a conflict between an order of Customer and a drawing or specification sheet from a merchant or it will be approved by Customer, the latter will prevail.
5. Where the performance under the Agreement relies on the approval, confirmation or acceptance by Customer of a (draft) proposal, design, deliverable, planning or any other action by 13sqft or merchant, Customer shall do so within the period stated in the Agreement, or, in the event that no period is stated, within seven (7) days after receipt of a request from the merchant or 13sqft, in the absence of a response within such time period Customer will be deemed to have approved, confirmed or accepted as submitted by 13sqft.
6. If the Merchant resells Products or incorporates Products and/or Services in offerings to its customer, Customer shall ensure that all its merchants and/or end users of Products or Services comply with all relevant Customer’s obligations under the Agreement and these Terms, and that the terms of its agreement with each of its customer(s) or end user(s) are consistent with the Agreement and these Terms, failing which Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless 13sqft and its affiliates, and their officers, directors, agents, employees, successors, and assigns from and against, all losses, liabilities, costs (including legal costs) and expenses arising out of or in connection with any non-compliance.If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
13sqft advises its users that while accessing the Platform, they must follow/abide by the related laws, 13sqft is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of Platform, 13sqft at its sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Platform at any time.
Please note 13sqft finds any conflict or inconsistency between any provision of this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions applicable in respect of any service offered on the Web Site, such additional terms and conditions applicable in respect of that service shall prevail over this Agreement.
Amendment to the Users Agreement:
13sqft reserves the right to change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If You do not agree to such provisions, you must stop using the Platform. Your continuous use of the Platform will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
You agree that you will provide true and accurate information about yourself or your business details in the registration form or provided by you to the 13sqft agent. You agree that you will maintain and update the personal and non-personal details to date to keep it true, accurate, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue. inaccurate, not current or incomplete or 13sqft has. reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or riot in accordance with the User Agreement, 13sqft has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Platform and refuse to provide you with access to the Platform.
Use of the Platform and Content Standards:
You understand and agree that 13sqft provides services to its registered users and users browsing and visiting the platform. The actual use of the platform is for sale and other warehouses services to merchants and the clients. 13sqft provides the services of listing catalogs, pricing, deliverables, etc. which is informational and it is up to you to follow it or not, 13sqft has no control over.
1. Customers shall use Products and Services only for their intended purposes and in accordance with all instructions contained in the manuals, guidelines, warranty terms and any other terms and conditions applicable to such Products and Services or provided by any personnel of 13sqft. Users and customers shall maintain the site, site conditions and product supplied and/or provided on 13sqft.
2. 13sqft is not a warrantor of the products/ services being offered on the Platform by various Merchants. You understand that any issue or disputes regarding the warranty, guarantee, quality. and service will be addressed either by the Merchant or customer agrees to handle such issues and disputes directly between you and the Merchant.
3. As per these terms and conditions you acknowledged that 13sqft gives no warranty/guarantee on the purchase or the services provided by the merchant. But the merchant will keep a regular check about the products and services if any problem occured 13sqft will give his best efforts to get resolved.
4. The prices of the product offered on the 13sqft portal have been decided by the merchant, 13sqft takes no responsibility on the prices, but yes 13sqft gives an opportunity to compare the prices with other merchants or will wok as a consultant to give you best.
5. The Platform makes available general third party information such as product catalogues. lists of authorized dealers, technology and features, advertisements, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources hereinafter "Third Party Content-) The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources to be reliable.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY Make My Infra in 13sqft:
1. Warehouse rent/ lease
2. Sell your product/service
3. Comparison of price, quotation
4. Connect with verified vendors
5. Advertise on 13SQFT.com
6. Audit/Buy/design/get consultation from our solution design team
To become a registered user of 13sqft portal there is a proper procedure for the convenience of the merchant and the client.
To become a registered merchant or user by filing an on-line registration form on the portal by giving an desired information like(Name, Contact detail, Email ID and details of the business etc.). 13sqft will establish an account (Account) for the users upon the registration and will assign the alias (User ID) and password for log-in access to your account. After successfully registering it's your responsibility to keep user ID and password confidentiality. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality to your personal and non-personal information and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User 1D and Password, email id and phone number as the case may be.
In case you register to be of a business entity, you represent. that business entity and (a) you have the authority to bind the entity to terms and condition of use and/or this Agreement: (b) the address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity: and (c) you use the Platform for business purposes only (d) all other information submitted to 13sqft during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete.
On behalf on business entity it is mandatory to provide any government document for the relevant identification number:
1. Sales tax/ VAT registration/service to /excise duty registration (replaced by GST regime)
2. Permits/license etc. for undertaking retail trade (like tehbazari and similar license for hawkers) from Government Authorities/Local Self Government Bodies
By becoming a Registered User, you consent to the inclusion of your personal and non-personal data in our on-line database and authorize 13sqft to share such information with other clients, 13sqft may refuse registration and deny the membership and associated User ID and Password to any user for whatever reason, 13sqft may suspend or terminate a registered membership at any time without any prior notification in interest of 13sqft or general interest of its visitors /other members without giving any reason thereof.
User(s) further agree and consent to be contacted by 13sqft through phone calls, SMS notifications or any other means of communication, in respect to the services provided by 13sqft even if contact number(s) provided to 13sqft upon registration are on Do Not Call Registry.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
Membership on the Platform are in different categories(Includes paid listing or free depend upon the company listing). 13sqft does not charge any fee for browsing but commission is depending upon the services. 13sqft reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, 13sqft may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. 13sqft have the rights to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be_ Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform, Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees, You Shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to merchant or 13sqft.
Payment terms will be followed as three different categories:
1. Between the seller and buyer
2. Commission which will be undergone on the basis of business
3. Listing, branding and advertisement
Note: if the merchant is not happy with the services of 13sqft the 30% of the total amount will be refunded after one year( After analysing and reporting of the merchant business)
Product information on the website:
Content on the Platform is displayed on the 13sqft portal received from the Sellers. While 13sqft tries to offer reliable data, 13sqft cannot promise that the catalogues will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree that you will not hold our catalogue providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in the catalogues. The catalogue may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings within the catalogues or create any derivative works based on catalogue content.
Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation
Call, fax or email us to let us know what kind of services you need – All our numbers are listed in our Contact us section.
By submitting any User Content to the Web Site, you agree that the material will be proper, constructive and relevant and will not contain any item that may be unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication, including but not limited to items that (1) may be defamatory or injurious to another person or entity, (2) may cause harm to any person or property or otherwise defame or harass any person or organization, (3) may violate any legal rights of any person (including right to privacy or publicity), (4) are pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar, indecent, or threatening, (5) are culturally, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or (6) suggest or encourage any illegal activity.
Proprietary rights on the websites:
This Web Site is public by nature and any information submitted on it shall be deemed non-confidential. You acknowledge that any submitting of any inventions embodied in any User Content provided by you shall constitute a "publication" of such invention under applicable patent laws.
You acknowledge that any User Content submitted and/or discussed on the Web Site may be the subject of patents, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of 13sqft, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third parties. If you consider exploiting any ideas, proposals, suggestions, or solutions or other User Content submitted to the Web Site, you are responsible to undertake appropriate intellectual property clearance before engaging in any exploitative conduct.
Under BB banner, 13sqft shall develop a microsite for the user’s company ("BB Company") on the Website. 13sqft shall display all the leads of the BB Company on the microsite, to enable the BB Company to find out suppliers in a short period of time.
BB Company hereby grants 13sqft the right to use its intellectual property on the microsite and Website in relation to the requirements posted by the BB Company on Website. It is clarified that all intellectual property rights in the logos, brands and trademarks of the BB Company used in relation to the above shall vest in the BB Company only.
BB Company shall ensure that the content provided to 13sqft shall not contain any material which is offensive, derogatory, explicit or perverse to any specific race, gender or class of persons or degrading to public conscience or morals and does not breach any applicable law.
13sqft makes no representations or warranties to BB Company with respect to services provided by 13sqft under BB banner. 13sqft hereby disclaims all warranties express and implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement with respect to the services provided by Tradepot under the BB banner.
Shut down Of site:
We have the sole right to shut down the Web Site or any part(s) thereof for any reason at any time without notice or consent. We will have no responsibility or liability for failure to store or delete any Content and/or User Content submitted to the Web Site.
As part of the Service, we may need to communicate with you via e-mail. You agree to receive e-mails which are specific to your account and necessary for the normal functioning of the Service, including one or more welcome e-mails which help inform new users about various features of the Service.
We may also send users occasional e-mail bulletins unless such users have opted not to receive these e-mails. These e-mails may also contain property information, tips and suggestions or any other offer provided by third party. 13SQFT does not take any responsibility of the validity of any of these offers. You can anytime opt out of these emails by sending a mail to [email protected]
You represent and warrant that you shall not do any of the following via the Site or otherwise in connection with the Service:
(i) attempt or help anyone else attempt to gain unauthorized access to the 13SQFT Service or its related systems or networks (including without limitation the impersonation of another user or other use of a false identity or address to gain access to the site);
(ii) use the Site to violate the intellectual property rights of any person (including without limitation posting pirated music or computer programs or links to such material on Site or in your Profile);
(iii) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
(iv) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
(v) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
(vi) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein;
(vii) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or any content contained in or made available through the Service (the "Content") in any way;
(viii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or the Content;
(ix) create Internet "links" to the Site or "frame" or "mirror" any Content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; or
(x) reverse engineer or access the Service in order to (a) build a product competitive with the Service, (b) build a product using ideas, features, functions or graphics similar to those of the Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics contained in the Service.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: